Sewer Renewal Specialists provides comprehensive drain and sewer services in Vancouver, WA, Portland, Portland Metro, and surrounding areas. We have more than 15 years of experience in our field, highly qualified technicians, and state-of-the-art equipment to solve any drain or sewer problems. If you have an urgent need, we have same day appointments and 24/7 emergency services available.
24/7 Emergency Services
The drain and sewer system in your home is essential for removing waste and wastewater to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Problems can arise at any point in the system. A wide range of sewer services in Vancouver, WA are available to solve any problem with your drain and sewer system.
Professional drain and sewer services include:
- Pipe lining – The pipe lining method uses a specialized liner that is cured to the inside walls of the sewer line. This creates a new pipe within the existing pipe to restore the sewer line without the need for excavation.
- Drain cleaning – Drain clogs can be caused by a buildup of hair, food scraps, grease, oil, soap scum, and many other types of debris. If you have a slow or blocked drain, professional drain cleaning services offer a lasting solution.
- Hydro jetting – The hydro jetting method is effective for clearing all types of clogs in drains and main sewer lines. This method uses high pressure water jets to blast away clogs and clean out the entire pipe.
- Sewer inspections – A sewer inspection may be needed when you suspect a problem in the main sewer line and should always be done before purchasing a house. The inspection can assess the condition of the pipe and identify damage and other problems.
- Pipe coating – Pipe coating with Spraypoxy is effective for repairing damage and restoring sewer lines without the need for replacement. The special epoxy creates a smooth lining to increase the flow of wastewater and restore the function of your sewer line.
- Sewer repair – When a sewer line is damaged by tree root intrusion, pipe sections separating, or damage caused by wear and tear or the ground shifting, you may need sewer repair.
- Water lines – The main water line delivers clean water to every plumbing fixture and water using appliance in your home. When needed, a new water line can be installed or your existing water main replaced.
- Trenchless excavation – Trenchless sewer replacement methods provide an alternative to digging a trench across your property. This method is faster, more cost effective, and less disruptive to your property and your life.
When a problem develops in the main sewer line, a sewer camera inspection can be used to pinpoint the exact cause of the problem. The results of the inspection are valuable for determining the best method for restoring your main sewer line.
“Sewer Renewal Specialists were excellent to deal with from first contact. They had excellent and prompt communication and gave us great advice and were able to repair our sewer line quickly.”Seth H.
“Not only were they expedient and timely in coming to inspect my sewer line but they promptly arranged for the repairs, applied for the permits with the city, arrived on time, and completed the repairs ahead of schedule.”Robert F.
“Sewer Renewal Specialists team gets my 5 STAR rating. I could not have asked for a better experience.”Ogie S.
“Top notch job! I was able to annex my home from a septic system to the city sewer.”Ryan B.
“Everything from the initial conversation, to the quote, to doing the actual work, to the final billing was streamlined and professional.”Darcy R.
Whether you need a clog removed from the sewer line, a new water line installed, or your sewer line replaced, this is highly specialized work that requires the right training and equipment. Your local sewer specialists have extensive training and expertise in all aspects of drain, water line, and sewer services. Working with skilled professionals ensures that the work is completed to the highest standards.
Call for Top Notch Service
If you need help with a drain or professional sewer services in Vancouver, WA, the experts at Sewer Renewal Specialists offer services that are tailored to your situation. We are happy to provide free estimates for all our services.